Nicole and Shireesh- Baby Bump

I have something to admit. I was a tad bit nervous for Shireesh and Nicole's maternity session. If you are a photographer you might spend most of your time shooting bent forward with posture worse than that of an ape. Yep, that's right. Hunched back, squinty eyes and a strained neck. It just comes with the territory. And if you are anything like me you do the same when editing. Hunched back, squinty eyes and strained neck. Horrible, but true.

You see, I was nervous not because of my ape posture, but I was nervous because Nicole and Shireesh are chiropractors. My chiropractors. Gulp. They are the ones I go to when I need to fix my hunched back and strained neck.

Nah, just kidding. They are the best back-neck-sore-pain-joint fixers one can find. Check them out at Equilibrium NW. I can't speak highly enough of their practice!

Annnnnnyway. These two are expecting their 1st bundle of j-o-y in a few short months. I can't wait to meet baby B come springtime. I think you will be able to tell this is one lucky baby. Nicole and Shireesh are going to be wonderful loving parents which is demonstrated in how they treat each other. The session was spent laughing, cracking jokes and just enjoying each others company. I had a blast shooting them with my hunched back, squinty eyes and strained neck and I think they had a good time too.

And have you seen a more ravishing mommy-to-be? I think Shireesh would agree-- Nicole looks fabbbbbulous! Alright, enough talk. On to the session...

Tanner Springs Park in The Pearl


Stunning...






I love this green mosaic. It's from a new condo building at the far end of The Pearl.








I've been wanting to shoot with this background for a while but the building always seems so hard to get to.








The rest were taken at the Portland Rose Garden. The garden, not the arena.






Is she not the most gorgeous mommy-to-be?


It's the same shot from above. I couldn't decide between color and B & W so I went with both.


Shireesh felt a kick!








The End.

Big Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

5 comments:

Nicole and Shireesh Bhalerao said...

We would have to say that the photos had something to do with us, and a LOT to do with Melissa. Wow! We are blown away and can't wait to see the rest......
And, Melissa maintained the best posture we've seen in a photographer yet.

Erin said...

awww! I love these! I have some maternities next week and these just got me so pumped for them! YAY!!!! :D

These are georgous. My favorites are when they are sitting on the ground and with the fun new locations in the distance, and then how they are dying laughing. Love it.

Missy said...

Great job hun!! They look great!

Mandi said...

Melissa! You're so great! I absolutely love this shoot! What a beautiful pregnant woman and so greatly captured! :)

Deyla Huss Photography said...

WOW! Beautiful shots! Looks like we shoot in the same areas f the Pearl! Love it! See you at the Photog Get together on the 6th!