Lauren is 6 months old!

Seriously, could this little girl be any cuter? I think not!

Meet Lauren... again! This session was so fun because I have photographed baby Lauren as a bump, as a new born and now at 6 months. She is one of the happiest babies I have ever met. I love how expressive she was this time... laughing, blowing bubbles, "talking" to mom and everything went straight in her mouth. What a little doll with huge personality. I am so excited to photograph her again on her 1st birthday.

Check it out... Oh, and for those who are wondering both Laurens new born session and 6 month session were photographed at home.

The 1st two images are extra special. Grandma painted this tree in her bedroom. Crafty Grandma!






If anyone has a child they know what this picture unveils-- Lauren has discovered her arms move!


And who could resist a rubber ducky?!


I know Lauren is going to use this look on mom and dad when she's a toddler. I can just hear it now, "I don't know how my toys got all over the room, mom."






Don't you just want to squeeze her?






Completely candid shot sitting on her dressing table.


Little girl with a lot of toys :)


Looking at her ugly doll...


So cute. Seriously.




Last but not least... I have to admit; I love this drool left on her chinny chin chin.


I know I used the word "cute" over a hundred times in this post- but do you blame me?

Big Smiles for little babies. Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

4 comments:

Monica said...

I know I'm a little tiny bit biased... but these turned out fabulously, you captured Lauren’s personality to a tee - Thank you Melissa!

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

You are so welcome! Seriously... she is such a doll. Good thing she has really attractive parents! wink, wink.

Joshua said...

Amazing! I swear you get better every time you shoot! These look so good!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, she is SO incredibly beauitful!!!!! WOWsers. Way to get all those beautiful smiles and great lighting too... I love that green ball! So many textures and funness.

Well done friend!