High School Models Wanted!

Are YOU outgoing, fun and energetic?? Do you love the camera? Do you have a passion for fashion??

If so, this could be the beginning of your modeling career!

I'm looking for a fresh face from the class of 2010 in the Portland area.

You Get:
FREE Senior modeling session
FREE Rep cards to give to all your friends
FREE Facebook or Myspace web ready images!

Call and book today! Offer expires soon!
Contact Melissa at 503.933.5359 or email at soulmatesphoto@gmail.com


What to expect as a high school model :


Cost: FREE
This includes: senior modeling session with different locations, different outfit changes, rep cards for all your friends, web ready images for myspace and facebook and loads of fun, fun, FUN!!
When do I need to book? ASAP. I only shoot a few of these every year. Be the lucky one!
How long does it take from the time that we shoot to see my images? 3 weeks. They will all be posted online with a password protected website to show all your friends!
Can I order also? Yes! I'll set up a viewing for you and your family.
What should I wear? Bring outfit changes! Accessories and fun funky shoes are the best. Be yourself and have fun with it.
What else do I bring? Bring something that is so "YOU".... ipod, guitar, books, whatev.
How long will it last? Your session will last 2 hours at a outdoor fun funky location!


This could be YOU... are you up for it?




 

1 comments:

Erin said...

what a great idea! and i love that top photo, she is beautiful! i love her shoes and red umbrella :D