Pre-Baby Party

Pre-Baby Party

February 4, 2009

Yep, that's right. A pre-baby party! I would have said a baby making party but I don't want people to get the wrong idea...!

Who would ever think that buying insurance could be this much fun? Last Saturday night, Taylor Ashland hosted a party for his client's friends explaining how his supplemental hospital plans can help families come home with their newborn baby plus extra cash. We enjoyed an amazing catered dinner by Johnstone Waayan (he can cater any sized event), then Taylor explained how his plans actually work (especially if you already have health insurance, then you will want his supplemental plans). I plan on taking advantage of this plan when Mr. + Mrs. = Jr. if you know what I mean ;). If you're interested to learn more, please call Taylor at 503.593.3007 or email taylor(at)ashlandpacificbenefits(dot)com (though I can't promise a catered dinner). Or you can ask him about hosting your own Pre-Baby Party (the hostess did receive a gift certificate from Soul Mates Photography for a free pregnancy or newborn sitting)! Either way, if you're thinking about getting pregnant give Taylor a call.



Here's the event...


Insurance and wine... bring it on.


Abby the Puggle. What a doll.




Yummy sushi from Johnstone. He was amazing!
















I love this shot. I just love the movement in it and it actually makes me wish that was my plate.


Chef Extraordinaire.


Here is Taylor. He is so friendly!


Ace came to listen to Taylor too.








Here is Kelli and Rick opening the host gift - pregnancy or newborn session from yours truly. She was so excited she screamed! If that doesn't make a girl feel good I don't know what will :)


Taylor is a great speaker. He explained everything very clearly and simply. Great Job!




















That's a wrap!


If you want to host a party get in contact with Taylor at 503.593.3007 or taylor(at)ashlandpacificbenefits(dot)com. He's really friendly and would love to get to know you and your plans for a family.

Big Smiles! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

5 comments:

Erin said...

So looking through all those food pics make me SO HUNGRY! That says a lot since I ate a ton today and I don't even like seafood. Way to go babe! Nice documentation of the entire affair :D

And are you getting a slight baby bug?? I am! haha

Mandi Downs said...

Oh my gosh, first of all... CRAVING sushi and I'm not even hungry. Second of all... I'm not going to lie, I'm curious about Aflac and I'm not planning on having a baby anytime soon! Third of all... Great job! Love how you documented the whole party. :)

Mortgage Freedom and Financial Services, Inc. said...

I love it, insurance and wine! I think we may start offering wine with all of our upcoming insurance appointments, makes everything much more relaxed!

Pictures look amazing as usual!

Rick said...

Rick and I wanted to say thank you for your beautiful pictures. You captured the whole night!!! We can't wait for our next photo session with you. :)

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

Rick and Kelli- Wonderful! I had a great time! Thanks again :)