My 2008 Heart

A big thank you from the bottom of my 2008 heart.

I was so eager to dismiss 2008 and movie onto 2009. I wanted to think of 2008 as lost in the tracks, a path well traveled only to reach my destination. After all, as I've said before, I love a clean slate.

The problem with being quick to close the 2008 chapter is the lack of appreciation I have expressed. I truly believe that people need people to get through life. I believe we are wired for relationships. There are so many many people that were a part of Soul Mates Photo 2008 that deserve a huge hug and a warm thanks.

My Clients.
Thank you for entrusting me with the most tender moments of life. Thank you for sharing the details and the events that tell your life story and thank you for inviting me to document them. Thank you for loving my work and thank you for being a part of this adventure with me!

People in the Wedding Industry.
Wedding venues, coordinators (1 and 2), cake bakers and dress makers. Thank you for making my clients weddings fabulous so I can focus on documenting the day. Without you there would be no event. My clients would still be in love, but without glitz and glamor and a par-taaaay! Thank you for being so fabulous at what you do!

People in the Photo Industry.
Pro Photo Supply, PPO, PMPA, PPA, WPPI, and photographers that help other photographers. Thank you for helping me learn and keep on top of this ever changing industry. Without the help and direction of other photographers Soul Mates would be at square one. Again, thank you for sharing and spreading the love.

People who have specifically helped the presence of Soul Mates Photo.
The Fabulous SaraDee. Thank you for your willingness to share your musical talent on my website. (You have all heard her music on my web page.) You are a dear. You are so talented and so giving of your time and creativeness. I am lucky to have a friend like you.
Teresa at SoChicDesign. You did a fabulous job designing my blog! I couldn't have dreamed up the design without your help. I'm sure my blog followers agree-- job well done!
Megan of Studio M. Thank you a hundred times over for the fabulous custom designed Christmas cards that blessed people this holiday season. Thank you again for your painstaking album design and providing constant help when needed. Soul Mates wouldn't look as cool without you.

My Encourager's.
To God the Creator of all Creators. Without You nothing is possible and with You everything is possible! You've given me the drive, talent and determination to do this. Thanks be to You for all I do.
Paula. Your hours and hours of time have not been unnoticed. I am a fuller, happier person because of your guidance. Your pearls of wisdom are often shared with others and reach farther than you will ever know.
Josh. Without you I would be lost. Your constant encouragement pushes me to bigger and better things than I ever knew possible. You are excited for me, you support me and you encourage me endlessly.

Like I said, we are all wired for relationships. I am so thankful for mine and know I wouldn't be where I am today without them!

Big Smiles. Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo. Take a few moments to tell someone "thanks" today.

 

2 comments:

Dani @ Weddings Fresh said...

you are too sweet! i think we need to meet up for coffee again :)
i love the new additions to your website, by-the-way!!

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

i agree! i would love to... but isn't your due date right around the corner?