Happy New Year

I love a new year. A fresh start, a new beginning, a unwritten chapter in my life. Josh and I took time to write both our business and personal goals for this exciting 2009. I love goals. I love them all jumbled on one list so I am able to pick and choose which I want to accomplish. I also love a completed goal, a step further ahead in life. More mature (I hope!) more accomplished, a better view of my time here-- overall a more whole human! I think I might even share some of my goals here on the blog later this Jan! I encourage everyone to write out their goals and place them where you can access them. Be encouraged by the new year!

If you are anything like me you've taken a bit of time to reflect as well. I, myself, can't believe it is 2009. So much happened in 2008. I've grown into a more confident woman, I've discovered my dream, I've built a stronger community here at home, I've reconnected with old friends, and so on. It always surprises me when I look back in retrospect.

Gosh, now I'm rambling and an unsure where I'm going with all of this. I really just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and a fresh start! So, there you go. Happy New Year!

Here is our Christmas photo from last year! How embarrassing! I can't believe how little Persay was and how bare our home looks as we had just purchased it a few months prior.


Another from Dec of 2007 taken at the Getty Villa in Santa Monica.


And a final one from Dec 2006! This was taken as Bridgeport in Portland. The Brewery, not the shopping plaza.


I'm off to begin on one of my goals for this year-- more reading!
Big Smiles. Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

1 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

I really loved this post!! It just makes me smile!