Goal: Check. Surprise!!!

People.... CHECK. IT. OUT!

It's only 8 days into the new year and I've got one of my goals complete. Words like "thrilled" or "pumped" with double exclamation marks might describe how I feel. "Ecstatic" would do the job too. Or maybe my signature, BIG Smiles, would illustrate my face at this precise moment.

You see I have been wanting to split my website for a while. To me, weddings and portraits shouldn't be married together like husband and wife. They are different chapters, different phases of life with different desires. I'm not suggesting a divorce of the two by any means! Think of it more like a 2nd house with rooms for each kid. A family sized couch were everyone can have their own seat. A combo meal: a drink, a meal and a dessert. Each has their place. Together but individual. Like a team with many players... and... well.... you get the point!

Now when you go to soulmatesphoto.com you have one more option. Drum roll please....... The NEW wedding site (!!), the portrait site and my blog. Oh Joy.





Check it out and let me know what you think. You can email me directly at soulmatesphoto@gmail.com. Suggestions and opinions wanted!

BIG (GER than normal) Smiles. Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

0 comments: