Photo Show--Success!!

I could not have been happier with the opening last night. It was truly a success! I believe I was smiling the entire 2 hours and definitely smiling ear to ear all the way home. It was a blast. I had a blast! Shout out to all the people who came, ate, laughed and had a great time. You guys are the ones that make the event what it is. BIG thank you for coming and showing some love. An even BIGGER thank you is due to the folks at Equilibrium for hosting. The space is wonderful and their services are even better! Click here to learn more about them.

I would write more about the event, but I believe my artist statement says it all... click the image to read.


Here's the few shots I got of the event. I did miss one photograph-- me. So sad. I don't know why that always happens...?!



All the work up is mine. You'll see a mix of client photographs as well as travel/fine art photographs.

The crowd...


I think the one below- the trees- was a favorite of the evening.

In awe of the event.... ha ha just teasing.

The sweet DJ-- Josh you did an awesome job...







Here's one of the offices. My work is on the very right side which you cannot see in the image BUT if you get treatment from Equilibrium then you will.

The entryway.




On the far wall is one of the travel collections. The photographs were all taken in Oregon.


It's looking like this will be an annual event...! Mark your calendar for 2009.

Big Smiles. Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photo.

 

4 comments:

Bonnie Lewis said...

oh my gosh Melissa! it looks INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! Seriously you are so talented and gifted! I am so proud of you!

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

thanks bon!! it was a blast!

KP said...

congrats melissa!!! this looks awesome!!! :)

Natalie said...

wow-melissa - seriously - it looks great - ad so professional, clean cut... wonderful! It helps so much more to see pics to understand