Lord forgive me...

... for I have sinned.

I've eaten everyones helping including my own!

Butterscotch clusters are the end of me. They were my favorite treat growing up and this just proves that I'm a kid again... without help I ate 1/2 the pan in less than 24 hours! Trust me- by the time this post gets up here I'm sure the rest will be gone.

Mom-- this is soooooo good. I hate that you actually trusted me to share it with Josh! 'Tis the season, I guess. Not the lack of sharing part but the treating eating part. I hope I'm not the only one devouring holiday goodies!

Oops! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mate Photography.

 

6 comments:

Bonnie Lewis said...

this cracks me up. only because your clusters are my banana muffins. and christmas mints. and hot coco. need i go on?

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

:) i love that you feel me on this!

Becky said...

Recipe?!

My weakness is my version of Dump Cake...I can (and do) eat it all day long when I make it :)

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

Becky, It's really the simple things in life...

Butterscotch Clusters:
1cup chunky peanut butter
18ish oz butterscotch ships
12oz cornflakes
options: Chinese crispy noodles and/or peanuts

Over low heat mix the peanut butter and butterscotch chips until they are combined. Place 1/2 cornflakes in a large LARGE bowl. Pour 1/2 peanut butter mixture over cornflakes and toss. Repeat.
No baking! Place spoonfuls of the mixture onto a cookie sheet and refrigerate. OR you can take the lazy approach and make a entire cookie sheet of it.

NOTE: Share!! ;)

Natalie....the bust sister ever! said...

man - I remember these - SO GOOD! - I think i'll try to make them... I remember when mom would make them and fill a shoe box (lined with wax paper) and mail it to us at summer camp!

Natalie said...

ummm can you change that "bust" to either "bustiest" (not true) or what I really meant to say... "best"