Happy Birthday Husband.

I've said this multiple times. I know it's repetitive. I know it might even be a tad annoying at times to the poor blog readers out there. However, I just don't care. I don't think Josh does either. I love my husband. He rocks my socks off. He's the whipped cream AND my hot chocolate. To quote the ever so intelligent Dr. Evil, "you complete me."

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!


And I quote the birthday boy, "this is the best birthday ever... man shopping... I love it!" He got to pick it out his new T.V. and surround sound all by himself.


We had two live Maine lobsters delivered to our doorstep... thanks to Megan we knew how to cook it.




Persay was jealous


Here we are steaming one. I was nervous but they didn't "scream" at all. Apparently they don't feel pain like we do.


We even broke out the china for this little bugger.


Josh was in heaven; T.V., lobster and steak... oh ya, and me of course!


Big Smiles. Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

3 comments:

saraDeeeee! said...

how do you do it? you're pictures and blog are both so beautiful!

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

Thanks SaraDee! I do the photos :) of course! And by blog was designed by the fabulous Teresa at http://sochicdesign.com! Check out her work!

Natalie Hoffman said...

holy cow! i can't believe you got LIVE lobster at your door! Josh looks so happy