Christmas with the Tomeoni's

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! My parents flew in from LAX. After 1 canceled flight and 4 delays they made it! It was a wonderfully different holiday I didn't see my bro or sis and her hubby, BUT I got to spend it with my parents AND Josh's parents!



Dad's trying to explain to Persay why she needs to wear her coat outside.


Here we are on our street in Portland, Oregon.


Our drive through Portland to Christmas at Bob and Sandi's.


Christmas day. From left to right: me, Josh, my dad, my mom, Josh's mom and Josh's dad! It was so wonderful not splitting the holiday.


My adorable parents.

My in-laws live on the Willamette River. Here is the backyard.






Here's Sabrina (my sister-in-law) and her friend who got to celebrate Christmas with us! Doesn't he have a wonderful smile?!


Thanks Sweetie- I have no idea what this is :) Does anyone else have a present wrapper like this in their family? My hubby-- The king of wrapping presents in the most, um, unique possible way.





Eventhough Josh is the trick-est present wrapper I think I took the cake this year. We all chipped in and for Christmas and Birthday (Josh was born on the 26th) we got him a ....



It took him a good 30 seconds to figure out it was a TV. Surprise! I'm sure he will demand I take these down because of his awesome hair but I guess that's what you get when you don't change.

Hope you all had a wonderful vacation!

BIG Smiles. Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

0 comments: