1st Thursday Photo Show




I can't believe it's here, up and ready to go. With just a few small details to complete we will be ready for this Thursday December 4th. Internet, I have to say I'm proud. Sometimes it's just so hard to see art on this puny little screen of mine. Don't take offence MacBook Pro, I love you but photography is meant to be printed and hung on walls.

My dear husband Josh and sweet Melissa B. at Equilibrium helped hang my show last night. Somehow these things always take longer than expected. I thought we would be outta there in an hour. I was wrong. Three and a half hours later we were double checking hooks, titles and scanning the floor for bits of trash. A true labor of love. When I was in college it would take an entire weekend to hang a show. It's always well worth the extra time and love to get everything correct. It makes me thankful for the three and a half hours and 4 extra hands. :)

I can't wait to celebrate on Thursday! If you are new to this blog I'm inviting you. Come! I would love to meet you. Click here for more details.

See you there!

Big Smiles. Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

0 comments: