Thanks x10

A wise woman very dear to me once instructed me to name 10 things everyday to which I was thankful. She also told me to vocalize then to allow them to become more real. The Blog is my internet voice.

1. I'm thankful for my goodbye morning kisses from Josh. Even if I am still sleeping.
2. I'm thankful for food, warm clothes and central heat during these chilly months.
3. I'm thankful for the ability to learn and grow both personally and professionally. I love change.
4. I'm thankful for family. I'm thankful for friendships.
5. I'm thankful for life, eternally.
6. I'm thankful for laughter.
7. I'm thankful for the endless amounts of information and friends at my fingertips compliments of The Internet.
8. I'm thankful for my clients. Big Smiles.
9. I'm thankful for my dog, Persay. She is my sunshine.
10. I'm thankful to be me. I wouldn't want to be anyone else.

I hope you all try it this! Even if it's at the table during a food coma... Happy Thanksgiving!

 

1 comments:

Taylor said...

I love this post. :) My notebook has been fill with lists of 10 this last week because of that wise woman's advice. :)
Happy Thanksgiving!