Sneak Preview-- 3 times a charm

3 times a charm in my case actually means 3 beautiful days and 3 beautiful shoots.

Earlier last week made me nervous. I would be the first to admit it was looking pretty grim as gray skies and the famous Oregon mist abounded. Thursday was our light at the end of the rainy tunnel. Friday, Saturday and Sunday were the charms. This weekend was a bright smile during the otherwise misty autumn. I am so happy it turned out sunny and warm for the 3 fabulous couples...

Katie Brendan and Jasper (the couple's new addition!) joined me on Saturday at the Laurelhurst park. More to come...



Jody and Gil spent their typical Saturday doing what every good couple in the 50's would be doing- she cooking/ he drinking. More to come...



Shelby and Brendan reminisced about the first time they met over drinks at the Kennedy School.



Thanks to these 3 lovely couples my weekend truly was a charm. I'll be posting each of these fun sessions soon! Very soon :)

 

0 comments: