Shelby and Brendan-- Engaged!


Many people meet in school. Fall in love. Get married. Live happily ever after. It's true! My husband and I are college sweethearts and we are living happily ever after. Big Smiles.

Shelby and Brendan met at school, just not the type of school you would imagine. They met over drinks at the Kennedy School in NE Portland. Fell in love. Getting married next year. I was lucky enough to have the entire scene reacted for me this last Sunday. Armed with what Brendan refers to as his "liquid courage" he got Shelby's digits. That ordinary night turned extraordinary in those few moments.

For those of you reading not in Oregon the Kennedy School is one of the many historic locations Mcmenamin's has bought, remodeled and turned into a movie/restaurant/bar/hotel/brewery. If you do live here and haven't been, let me tell you- you're missing out. Go this weekend!

Congrats Shelby and Brendan! I am so excited for your wedding next year. I had a blast shooting with you and I'm confident your big day will be filled with laughter, fun, jokes and random dancing. I can't wait! Big thanks to Grandma for entertaining Cooper while we photographed and big thanks to Cooper for being such a doll. Enjoy!



Meet Cooper. He tagged along for a bit so we could get some family shots. How cute is he?!?

LOVE this shoe shot.


Did someone say leave fight!



And here's the liquid courage :)

"Um... uh.... can I call you?"





This was totally a joke but the image turned out SO funny!




This one might be my favorite. I love their look in addition to the composition of this image.






They are so goofy! What fun.
















The End.


I hope you enjoyed the images! Thanks for visiting, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

0 comments: