Katie, Brendan... and Jasper too!



Katie and Brendan. Words can't express how fun it has been for me to document your life. The year began with your delightful engagement session in February in the Pearl. Your wedding in September was thrilling. It had some of the nicest guests to boot! Now we are finishing up 2008 with family portraits. Your newest addition is simply adorable! Jasper, you're a charm! Thank you a hundred times over for inviting me to document your life together, the beginning of your family. I couldn't be more honored.

Katie and Brendan rescued Jasper from the humane society. This little guy is L-U-C-K-Y! He's got joy-filled, loving parents. They always take him to play at the off leash dog park in Laurelhurst. I'm secretly planning my ambush. I think Jasper and my furry little child would play great together! I really hope someday they'll meet and be best friends :)

Katie and Brendan are going to use these in their 2008 Christmas Cards. Good Luck choosing just one-- They are all so cute!





Jasper was so attentive! Katie loves his white tux stripe. So cute!




Black and white...


Or color... I can't decide!

I love the one below. Some of my favorite images are take when my subjects are not paying attention.








Thanks for visiting! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love my puppy. Brendans okay too :-)

Jen said...

Melissa your pictures are always beautiful! I especially love the ones of Jasper. He's adorable.

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

Katie-- you make me laugh!
Jen-- thanks! I hope they inspire!

~*Rayne*~ said...

Again.... amazing!!