December 4th is still a GO!


I've been trying to get my act together for the December show which, I might add, is fast approaching. The dear people at Equilibrium are continually asking me if I'm ready. I smile politely and tell them "I'm working on it". But honestly, ready? Who am I kidding. For me half the battle is organizing my thoughts and visualizing them in the space I've been given. The trick is to have a overall flow to the show while simultaneously showcasing different work. You think: oxymoron. I think: I agree. Either way it's coming up... and I'll somehow be "ready".

For those of you who are new readers or just passing by Soul Mates Photography is having a show! Come! It's on December 4th 6-8 pm in Portland, Oregon. The show will be in Equilibrium's office located behind Saint Cupcake on NW 17th and NW Flanders in the Nob Hill neighborhood. Come ready to see some photography and meet really sweet people. Hopefully you will also have a few snacks, sip some local wine and vibe with the DJ. I'll be there. I can't wait!

Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll above-- I can't mention names because I have no idea who you are. Regardless I am happy to let you know there will be both client images AND travel/fine art images! Because you always see my client images below is a small sneak preview of what I've been working on...



!!!!! I'm excited.

I hope you all can make it! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

0 comments: