The Beach... Like 100 to 150 years ago...


This past weekend we went to Seaside with friends of ours. It was one of those typical Oregon coast days. The ground was wet from the rain and heavy mist was rolling in off the hills. Being a So Cal girl I would prefer a bit of sun and a lot of warm, but my dog-- she don't care. Persay loves the sand, the small treasures, the freedom to run. I wish I was more like my dog. I should take some lessons. She met up with her friends Baily the Basset Hound and Henry the Mini Schnauzer for some good 'ole fashioned fun.

FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS:

During my own blog stalking I can across this website that converts your images into a very heavy textured "old" image. You can try it for yourself by visiting the Bakumatsu Koshashin Generator.





Thanks for visiting! And be sure to check out the link above! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

1 comments:

Bonnie Lewis said...

i love this!!! great idea!! I put it on my blog and linked your genius!!!