Save the Date-- Mark YOUR Calendar- December 4th


Save the Date-- Mark YOUR Calendar- December 4th

I'm not sure if I should be blogging about this so early but.... all reasons aside I'm excited about this. I suppose that should be reason enough!

In 2007 I was part of The Pearl's 1st Thursdays. Loved it, but the venue didn't quite fit what my work so clearly demanded. It wasn't meshing. It didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth like freshly brushed teeth and OJ don't mesh, but more of a "it doesn't matter how cold outside a tank top just isn't the right thing to wear" kinda mesh. In 2007 1st Thursdays just weren't my thing.

(Insert cheesy 80's music) People Change, Seasons Chaaaangggge.

It's true! I'm happy to announce I'm back in the game. Game being 1st Thursdays. New venue, Equilibrium (NW 17th and NW Flanders), and new work thanks to my amazing clients! Mark your calendars for December 4th, 6-8pm. Drop in anytime for some art, treats, wine, live DJ and the sweet folks who will be joining me. I'll be there and so will my work that you see here. It will showcase some of my favorite portraits over the course of the last year in addition to fine art I've been working on.

PS If you don't have a chiropracter or massage go to you must, MUST check out Equilibrium. I really can't speak highly enough of this team.

I hope to see you all there! I will bog more on this topic in the upcoming weeks.

 

3 comments:

Katie said...

Brendan and I would both love to come and see your opening (we've become pretty big fans) but we will both be at a conference that week.

By the way, we got our little insert cards, they are perfect thank you.

Mortgage Freedom and Financial Services, Inc. said...

We will definitely be there, very exciting!

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

Katie, Enjoy your conference... You'll have to check it out on your own time. One of you and Brendan will be up on the walls...!

MFC-- I'm looking forward to having you join us!