Oregon Trip Days 1-3

Hey All, It's been a bit over a week since I have returned from the Oregon road trip (already!) I've been looking forward to editing and share some of these images with you! I have decided to post 3 days at a time... so check it out! If you are wondering where we went there is a map here.

Day 1 - West Coast...baby

Okay, I'm not a huge fan of Mo's... I know, I know, it's quintessential "Oregon Coast" but you should try it for yourself...

Sweet mural in Lincoln City.


The groves in the wood below are from crabbing!


Hurray! A picture of me... shocking. It does not happen often!


This is the Haceta Head lighthouse close to Florence, Oregon. I'm looking forward to shooting a wedding there next month! It's going to be gorgeous!










Persay (our dog) LOVED the dunes. I'm pretty sure this was her favorite spot.


Day 2- Redwoods

Not bad for balancing camera on my bag... right?




Road tripping...




Redwood forest.


Day 3- Crater Lake.

(be sure to click on this image to view it larger)






Check back for more!
Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography

 

0 comments: