I'm Baaaaack!

It's official. I'm back. Gooey marshmallows have been eaten, miles have been traveled, canyons explored, fossils found, camp food consumed. I (we) survived and have freckles, pictures, fossils and laundry to prove it!

The trip was amazing but before I blog about what I discovered on our road trip I have some very important things to do. My list includes the following:
a million loads of laundry -- CHECK
put away camping gear -- CHECK (thanks to husband)
blog VIC (very important client, hehe) Anya, Amelia, FACES event -- TO DO TODAY
pick ripe apples -- CHECK
sleep, shower and eat real food -- DOUBLE CHECK
wash dog -- hopefully REAL soon. She needs it.
get car detailed -- hopefully REAL soon... the amount of kamikaze bugs that landed on my windshield is disgusting.

If anyone wants apples just let me know... we've got tons!


Stay tuned! I will be blogging my VIC's and then I will blog about our trip... just know it was awesome and Oregon has captured my heart :)

Thanks for visiting! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

0 comments: