Fun and Funky Senior Session starring Amelia



I'm just going to start this blog post by saying I loved so many images from Amelia's session. She was so fun, carefree and enjoyable to work with! I was really looking forward to her senior session because she had asked if she could bring her ipod. I LOVED the idea and loved her even more for asking :)

We met at Jaminson Square in The Pearl... I've been shooing there a lot recently at clients request, but I love it simply because I always find something different. Weather it's a different sculpture, walk area or texture I enjoy incorporating it into into the session. It seemed like Amelia was up for something a little different so I suggested we end her photo shoot at Union Station which is conveniently only a few blocks away! She agreed and I love how the evening ended. We began with a classy outfit in a sophisticated area and ended with funky clothes in an unexpected location. So fun!

Thanks for spending your evening with me, Amelia! A big thanks to Mom and Grandma who braved the downtown parking and hung around while I photographed. I had a blast and I hope you all did too!!











I love, love, love the shot below. I love the color pallet of it, Amelia's glance, smile and the twinkle lights. Just love it.












And Union Station... Amelia changed into this black shirt with neon colors that totally played off the neon lights inside the station. Check out that ipod.




Crazy with the fisheye!




Thanks for visiting, Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

4 comments:

amelia said...

these are seriously the most amazing thing i've ever seen!
i loveeee them sooo much

thank you

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

i am so glad you love them!! and, of course, i will photography your wedding :)

Anonymous said...

Amelia's pictures turned out well. You did a great job. And she doesn't go anywhere without the iPod so it is perfect to be in her pics!! :)
- Dana (Amelia's cousin)

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

Hey Dana! I am so glad you like them! That's what Amelia told me-- she LOVES her ipod :) Melissa