Frenel and Alexandra- fun engagement session!



So, I have to admit I was a bit nervous for Frenel and Alexandria's engagement session! Very silly of me. The reason I was a tad nervous was because I had never met Alexandria! Very unusual seeing that she's the bride, but I hadn't. And I have to admit I had nothing to worry about, of course. These two were laughing and enjoying themselves the entire session. I just can't wait to photograph their wedding in October.

We shared The Rose Garden with a million other people this past Sunday during their session. Frenel even suggested I get everyone together for a group shot... crazy! These two are both from Hati and are so perfect for each other. I am looking forward to seeing what this "Haitian Creole" music is all about at their wedding! Anyway, enjoy!
PS I love the one above... It's so romantic...

This one below is how the whole session went... always laughing!














I'm pretty sure this is one of Frenel's Taekwondo moves. He's a master instructor at Taekwondo Portland . He kept practicing on Alexandria...










I love the one below too! I think it's because of Alexandria's intense look.










Thanks for visiting! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

2 comments:

jp said...

Frenel and Alexandra,
You both look like Super Stars. Best wishes to both of you. The pictures are fantastic.
JP

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

Thanks JP-- Aren't they great together!?! I'll forward your comment to them.