Out of Town--Road Trip!!


It's that time of year again; life is insane, planning is in full swing and our dog is neglected because we are putting in long hours at work. Turns out we're getting less sleep 'cause we're trying to wrap things up... and all this because we are going on VACATION!

I will be out of town (on a REAL vacation) from August 29th returning September 9th. Make sure you stop back because I will be blogging about our trip-- ahem, road trip, when we return. If you've always wanted to see more of Oregon make sure you check out the blog after September 9th 'cause I'll be a blogging maniac.

Check out the map above my darling husband made for us. We are road tripping, with a dog, driving 4 hours a day and camping the entire way. Maybe it's not a "real" vacation after all :) Just Kidding!! I can't wait to see it all!

I hope you all have a happy week. If you have any suggestions post them here. I'll take any advice I can get!

 

1 comments:

Winnie said...

I can't wait to hear all about your road trip...I had no idea you were going for that long! Looks like a perfect way to end the summer.