Ideas and News-- all in one

Hey All! I'm back (finally), I have cell reception and I can't wait to hear from you all. I spent the last 9 days in and around Chico, California partially working and partially visiting family. I've posted 2 out of the 4 shoots, so make sure you tune back for more. I can't wait to share them.

One of my favorite things about returning from a long trip (other than seeing Josh, my husband, and Persay, my puppy) is the mountain of mail that welcomes me. By far, my favorite piece of mail was from one of my September brides. Katie sent me her invitation to share how it turned out-- I truly have never seen anything like it. See below:

She used her engagement photos in every aspect of the invite from the sweet tri-fold layout to the response card. Feel free to click the image to view it larger. If you are a future bride I hope you get some ideas....!

Speaking of ideas-- I spent some time with the lovely Dani of Wedding's Fresh today. She's a local fun loving coordinator who can help give you inspiration and make your big day run smoothly. Be sure to check out her blog at weddingsbydani.blogspot.com for ideas and coordination. Or just invite her out to coffee-- she's great!

 

0 comments: