Happy Monday!



I hope everyone had a great weekend... although the weather was iffy on Sunday, Saturday was fabulous! I got the chance to go backstage at City Fest 2008 where there were estimates of 75,000 people on the waterfront. Seriously, I have never seen so many people in one place at one time. I love the energy that people bring! Louis Palau is a awesome speaker and just nails it every time. He seems to evoke an emotion so deep within us we usually choose to ignore it. And of course, what would an event be with out a little music?

Below (and above) Kirk Franklin and his gang.


Drummer from Kutless.


Jon Micah from Kutless.


Kids watching from the Morrison bridge.


Some volunteers backstage...


Guitarist, Nick, from Kutless.

Kutless, again.


I only brought my camera on Friday, therefore don't have images from Saturday. However, I sure did enjoy the show! Did anyone go?? Post a comment if you did :)

 

0 comments: