Genavee and Zach - Married!!


About a month before Genavee and Zach's wedding I met the bride-to-be at a local bakery to discuss and iron out final details. This was the first time meeting her only because the couple had been finishing up their undergrad in Utah where they met. When I approached Genavee I smiled because I knew through our phone and email conversations she was going to be a joy to work with. She's always smiling and always happy. I think Zach totally lucked out and snagged a good one :)

During the course of our meeting Genavee gave me detailed directions to the LDS Temple in Lake Oswego in addition to directions to the reception area in Beaverton. Very organized! I'm very appreciative and continue to listen... she goes on to say she would love it if there was time to incorporate more urban background into their portraits, for example brick and such. I thought-- great... right up my alley! Minor detail-- we have to find urban on the way from LO to Beaverton. Time to take a different approach than the "typical urban." When I think urban, I think downtown. So where did we go...where else but the mall?! Who would have thought? They are unique and I guarantee no one else has anything like this. Thanks to Washington Square for providing the awesome backdrop and to the LDS Temple for having a sweet reflecting pool... and of course to Genavee, Zach and their amazing family for being a pleasure to work with... Check 'em out!




The whole gang met at the temple for family portraits.


Genavee and her mom.


Zack and his mom.
























Genavee's dress was gorgeous!!! I just loved her train :)








I love this sweet tender moment between the two newlyweds...










I love this image because of how intense Genavee's eyes are (and of course the b&w stripes)


On to the reception...






This is Genavee's little sister in pig tails.




Proud dad...


Thanks for visiting! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

0 comments: