Doing anything Thursday the 28th?


Have you heard of the FACES Foundation? Would you like to help be a part of something bigger than yourself? Do I sound like I am asking for your support?

Well, I am! FACES is a wonderful non-profit consisting of Doctors and other volunteers who visit Spanish Speaking countries to preform cleft surgeries. Many who receive the medical care are those who don't have helth coverage, money or even means to get to a hospital. Learn more about FACES by clicking here.

FACES is holding a event this Thursday at a gorgeous estate with fabulous music and yummy food. If you are interested in helping or attending please let me know and I can dish you the info.

Be sure to check back later this week for images of the event... I'll be there photographing and volunteering my time, I hope to see you there too!

 

0 comments: