Busy life + feedback =...

Readers, fellow bloggers and image lovers in general... This post is for you!

I know life is busy. I know we all have our own schedules and family; jobs and activities. I just wanted to say thank you so so so much for taking the time to let me know what you want to see more of on the blog. I truly appreciate your feedback and encourage you to share more if you would like (just contact me via phone or email). I always love to hear what is working and what is not and why. What else would you suggest??

To everyone else...
There are only 3 days left to get your vote in so hurry up and leave me your opinion by answering the poll to the left. Right now we have 58% of the voters want to see more client pictures; and then it's a tie between "it's good, don't change it", and "personal posts." Which, I have to say is hard cause then if I change... what happens to the people who like it the way the blog was?? SO VOTE! I don't want a tie :)

What we've learned today:

Busy life + feedback = thank you

 

0 comments: