B is for Baby Baker



Announcing the arrival of little Lauren Baker! She's 3 weeks old and I have to say-- I'm proud of her. She's a bundle of capital J-O-Y. She spent the first part of her session wide awake exercising her little legs and arms. The last half of the morning session she was sound asleep. She did a great job while her mom and I positioned her little arms and legs into the adorable sleeping baby position.

Technically (kind of technically) this is Lauren's second photo shoot. Some of you might remember mom and dad from their previous maternity session a few months back. They kept the sex of their baby a secret until birth. I know Lauren has been a wonderful surprise :)

I am so happy and capital J-O-Y filled for this growing family. I know they are making wonderful parents already. Congratulations you guys. Enjoy!!







...the little butt ruffles are too cute...


Someone special knitted the white baby blanket below for Lauren... lucky girl.




I love how perfectly Lauren's little head fits right under mom's chin in the one below.




Thanks for visiting! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

0 comments: