Out of town-- Lake Tahoe Wedding



Hi Friends! At the moment I am out of town with limited access to phone and email... but as you can see I have successfully found an Internet connection! Today was spent photographing the rehearsal for a Lake Tahoe wedding! Lindsay and Matt are gettin' hitched tomorrow. Stay tuned for their wedding photos (that's them in the upper right). Here are a few non- wedding, but very summer appropriate images. I hope it gets you in the mood for a great weekend! Check it out....













Thank for visiting! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography

 

2 comments:

Stephanie McGrew said...

hi! i put u on my page b/c i LOVE your work! i bookmarked it on my page so i can keep up and see the work that you do. and i might b in austin in late october...i was making plans to see a friend but its not for sure yet...i was wanting to start getting into photography do u have any suggestions on a good not too expensive camera that i can start off with?

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

Thanks Stephanie!! I really REALLY appreciate it. I'm going to email you my answers :)