First comes love... Meredith and Victor



Meredith and Victor met at work. She's outgoing and he's shy. He was the cook, she the waitress. He proposed, she said yes. First comes love...

Their engagement session took place downtown on a gorgeous summer evening. For the record- I LOVE shooting love in the summer time. :) We met at the Skidmore Fountain, the same place where Saturday market takes place--where there's a plethora of historic architecture, which I also love. We slowly made our way to the waterfront to incorporate Portland's awesome brides.

It was great getting to know this lovely couple-- they are so sweet. I am so glad I had the opportunity to photograph their engagement. Congratulations you two!














 

3 comments:

pg said...

Fun, fun, fun. Smiling again! You go girl!

Meredith said...

These are so great! My fiance looks so hot and I actually look somewhat photogenic! Thank you sooo much!

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

I am so glad you like them!! I had a blast and I can't wait to show you the rest!