Briana and Galen - Wedding at Multnomah Falls


Briana and Galen are hands down the chillest couple I have photographed to this day. They are perfect for each other- I can't even describe it- laid back, comfortable and excited to be together. I truly feel blessed to have been witness to their vows. Their wedding was held outdoors at Multnomah Falls Lodge and their reception was dinner out with friends and family at the Sternwheeler of the Columbia Gorge. The funny thing is this couple wanted a small and intimate wedding- 20 guests at a gorgeous, outdoor location. Quite the contrary! The wedding turned out to be somewhat the opposite-- no one crashed their wedding per se -- but throngs of tourists showed up to view the falls and got to witness the wedding as well! :) Now, if you think about it, it's not half bad because most people congratulated them-- who wouldn't love hundreds of well wishes on their wedding day? Congrats Briana and Galen. I hope you enjoyed NYC! I can't wait to see your pictures when you return.












This is so them...






Briana was pretty excited about having her tattoo in a wedding picture. Here you are...









Thanks for visiting! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

3 comments:

paula gamble said...

Once again, my dear - you are a marvel with creativity. What a wonderful eye you have - love the tunnel pic!

Briana said...

I absolutely love the photos. I can not wait to see the rest of them. Thank you so much for being there and taking the photos. Galen and I really appreciate it!

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

I am so glad you love them! I too can't wait to get the rest of them to you! Congrats again :)