Summer School for Photographers?

That's right! Summer school for photographers, which is really put on by the wonderful board of Professional Photographers of Oregon, was awesome! I just returned from the retreat in Bend, OR with wonderful new ideas, products and, by golly, but creative juices are flowing! I really value and put such a strong emphasis on continuing education-- it's so essential with a profession that uses the newest latest and greatest technical gizmos. I had the privilege of meeting not only awesome photographers but awesome people as well :) I don't usually name drop, but some of the speakers were TJ Cameron, Larry Ericksen, Bruce Berg, and David Jay. I have to say I got ideas and inspiration from every one of them. If you are a photographer in oregon I highly suggest you attend next year! If you would like more info, feel free to email me at soulmatesphoto@gmail.com.

And they have this sweet new logo! Good Job PPO.
Thanks for visiting. Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

0 comments: