Introducing AJ- Newborn session


Welcome little AJ! This little guy was quite intrigued by the sound of my camera shutter firing off so close to his face. What a trooper... He was wide awake almost the entire time I was there... and I'm willing to bet he fell fast asleep the moment I left their place. If you are thinking to yourself... gee... this couple looks familiar- pat yourself on the back because your right! I photographed proud mom and dad a short 6 weeks ago for their maternity session. To end on a sweet note... do you see the handmade heart blanket? His talented Grandmother made him that. Lucky little guy.


Thanks for visiting! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

2 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

These are absolutely adorable! Keep up the wonderful work!

Melissa with Soul Mates Photography said...

Thank you!