Gorgeous Location and "I Do"


What a gorgeous location! If any my readers out there are engaged #1- Book me :) BUT first of all get married at Bridal Veil Lakes (it's close to Multnomah Falls) It's got all the outdoor features you are looking for; green everywhere, a gorgeous view of the Columbia, the lake as a backdrop to your ceremony, flowers, an adorable arbor to have your reception, and did I mention lush greenery? Oh, and an added bonus- if you would like, you may take a few moments and row out onto the lake during your reception. Amazing. Anyway, I photographed the now Mr. and Mrs. Fear with Annie of Annie's Sweet Pea Photography last week. What a pleasure it was to be spending my Sunday afternoon out at Bridal Veil Lakes, Oregon.






Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography 503.933.5359

 

0 comments: