Tiana- Senior Portraits

Congratulations to Tiana! She is a graduating Senior this year for the class of 2008. Although I photographed her over a month ago... I still wanted to share these awesome shots! We started of April Fool's morning with 33 degree weather! What troopers Tiana and her mom, Marcia, were! We spent the entire morning in The Pearl District of downtown Portland, Oregon. Tiana and her mom were looking for something "different" for her senior pictures. I know they got what they were looking for... cause they told me themselves! The following quote is from Marcia, mom of Tiana.


"Those pictures brought tears to my eyes, I would recommend that all mothers go along with their son or daughter for this wonderful experience, I will treasure that morning forever.
Thanks again
Marcia"


I love it when people bring something that is "so them" to the session. Check out the board that Tiana brought!









Thanks for stopping by! Melissa Tomeoni with Soul Mates Photography.

 

0 comments: